- Powerful autobiographical novel called "Nobody Cries Bingo" - ow.ly/rxide 14 hours ago
- Edmark House Series helps Pre-K to Gr 2 build basic skills..and there's no charge to ERAC members for this series! ow.ly/rxi2a 16 hours ago
- Missed out on celebrating with the SMART winner from IL4K12? Enjoy her personal story in the ERAC Dec newsletter. ow.ly/rx6Dt 1 day ago
- Do you know that we have experienced teams to meet your District's unique needs? Another benefit of ERAC membership! ow.ly/rx6od 1 day ago
- Want a resource evaluated? Don't do it in-house..just use ERAC! This is a complimentary service with your membership. ow.ly/rx63u 1 day ago
Category Archives: Resources
Here is a good video showing the advantages and disadvantages of the open web vs. a learning management system (LMS) and how the two approaches can be blended together.
The November edition of School Leadership Briefing includes a good interview with Lee Crocket, co-author of Literacy is not enough: 21st Century fluencies for the digital age. Here are two excerpts. The skill that we teach in school is really … Continue reading
School Leadership Briefing provides good consolidated access to high quality education policy and trends reports. This web service costs $75 per year. A free 30-day trial is available.
The following is from Digital Learning Now, a report prepared by the Digital Learning Council, an initiative launched by Jeb Bush, governor of Florida 1998 to 2007 and Bob Wise, Governor of West Virginia 2001 to 2005, to identify policies … Continue reading
This working paper from the Thomas B. Fordham Institute, a conservative education policy think tank (wikipedia entry), predicts the potential disruptions that digital learning will likely have on traditional teaching models. One section identifies the missing learning resource platform to … Continue reading